Nabbed from Ceri
1. He was a famous trumpet man from out Chicago way.
2. New boots is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. "My best friend" is kind of a fluid concept.
4. I would have hated Marilyn Monroe if I had met her in real life, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be, predictably, very deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my brother because he's poorly sick.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with someone I haven't seen in a while, tomorrow my plans include picking up some post and going to Clevedon for a pub crawl and Sunday, I want to enjoy my hangover and start cleaning out my wardrobe.